Thursday, February 26, 2015

THROW BACK THURSDAY

I have never really participated in the Throw Back Thursday tradition on Facebook -- where people post pictures of themselves or loved ones, in days gone by, each Thursday. I do, however, occasionally stumble across a blog I like so much that I am curious about how it all started. With one or two I even went back to the beginning and read every post, from start to finish. For some reason I woke up in the wee hours this morning, thinking maybe I should do that with my own blogs, to remind myself of all that has happened and how our lives have evolved since purchasing this place we call "Seasonality." But, sheesh, that's a LOT of blog posts to read!

So, instead, I decided to do my own version of TBT. I thought perhaps that, once a week, I would pick out a series of posts that happened on or around that same date, and then I'd read through them chronologically. I think it will be a good way to see how things have changed, how much we have learned, and to remind myself of that which may have been forgotten. After all, this blog is all about "embracing change", is it not?

In case you are interested in joining me on this journey, and seeing just what was going on here around this date in years past, here are a few posts to get you started:

2008 -- The Rule of Three

2009 -- Back to Synchronicity

2010 -- Weaving Together A Good Life

2011 -- Just Doesn't Get Any Better 'N This: Wimberley Hike & Bike

2012 -- A Budding Passion

2013 -- I Got My Baby Back

2014 -- 'Tis The Season

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute idea. Love Weaving together a good life. You have great friends. xox