Monday, July 8, 2013

ON MY TABLE

Well, our little family reunion was a whole lotta fun, but it's time to get back to work -- ART work, that is. This is what my art table looked like before I put things on hold to get ready for the Thomas gang.


Guess what? That's what it still looks like today, since I never quite got around to straightening it up. Ah well, that just makes it that much easier to jump back into things.


My calendar is pretty much empty this week, which is just the way I like it! First up on the agenda is getting back to that fun "vintage campers and trailers" project in my Wild Art Summer class, where I am at least a week behind everyone else in the class. Once I get caught up on those projects, perhaps I can get back to my 21 Secrets class, where I still have at least fifteen secrets to go.

So, that's what's on my table this week. What's on yours?

No comments: