Monday, November 2, 2009

SHE KEEPS GOING, AND GOING, AND...


I cannot tell you how much it means to me to have fresh air wafting through the house. It's almost as if my batteries died during the hot months, and throwing the doors and windows open as soon as I get up each morning is allowing them to be recharged, and filling me with energy.

Isn't that more or less the concept behind Feng Shui? I know there's something there, about keeping all the pathways free of clutter, and letting fresh air in, so that your chi, or energy, doesn't get blocked. Who knows? Maybe there's some truth to that. All I know is, feeling these cool, natural breezes, and hearing the flow of water and animal chatter rather than AC motors, has me feeling like the Energizer Bunny!

P.S. Many thanks to energizercanada.ca for the above image.

No comments: