Monday, March 19, 2018

COLORMAD MONDAY: THROUGH HIS EYES

One of my favorite things about travel with my hubby is comparing our photos, once we get home. Though we are often aiming our cameras in the very same direction, the results are nothing alike, for we are seeing things with different eyes. I am trying to capture the atmosphere or feel of a place -- looking for illustrations to go with my stories. My hubby, on the other hand, is looking at things with an artist's eye, and zeroing in on detail and composition.




These photos I found spread out on the dining room table the other day are prime examples. They were taken at Fusterlandia -- that crazy mosaic-covered village we visited in Cuba. I took a lot of photos there myself but, trust me, there was nothing even close to this on my camera when I got home!




Ever grateful for the opportunity to see things through another's eyes.

No comments: