Tuesday, October 20, 2009

RESCUED





The uber tow truck arrived in the nick of time - for the cement guys to get everything poured, and for me to get to the gym (and to Mima's in time for my chicken fajita taco lunch - after all, it had been 5 days since I had one, and a girl can only go so long). Best news of all? The house is back on rainwater! Turns out someone had shut a valve on the tank that caused the pump to lose its prime, which then triggered the emergency shut off. And though the gauge on the side of the tank appeared empty, it was actually just so full that you couldn't see a line anywhere. So...all's well that ends well.

2 comments:

musingegret said...

You've got great priorities girl! Gym and tacos---gotta love it. The slab looks beautiful; wonderful that the tank is still full. I'm so glad the weather is being good for this project! Thx for the pics. Are you getting excited seeing it come together?

Hill Country Hippie said...

If I didn't have something to look forward to after working out, I might never go. I figure the one balances out the other(but I only let myself have one taco - just to be on the safe side). And yes, we're getting extremely excited!