Wednesday, February 19, 2014

THE CIRCLE IS CLOSING!

Well, my 10th Wild Girls Circle Journal showed up in my mailbox yesterday. Only four more to go after this one, before my own journal makes it's way back home. You wouldn't believe some of the beautiful work I've seen in these journals, which is why I simply can't wait to see what has been added to my own since it left home!


This one, another altered book journal, came to me all the way from New Jersey...



though I suspect its owner may have traveled even farther still.


These are sign in tags from each of the ladies who have contributed art to this journal so far. Wish I could show some of their work to you, but I daren't spoil the surprise for it's owner! You can bet your booty, however, that once my own journal finally comes home to me? I will be sharing everything that's in it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful journal circle....Something to really cherish...xox

Hill Country Hippie said...

It was so, so hard for me to start painting in that very first one -- the terror of messing up someone else's journal! But it got a bit easier with each one I received. All in all, a totally amazing experience, and the best is yet to come!