Thursday, April 18, 2013


Still no word on John's test results.

Lucky for me, I had a wonderful way to distract myself most of the day yesterday.

I had just started my third project in the 21 Secrets art journaling class -- Cathy Bluteau's Doodle Our Way -- and it kept me in a blissful art trance most of the day.

Unfortunately, I finished it up this morning. Now I'm going a wee bit crazy, wondering why they haven't called, trying to convince myself that no news is good news.

Guess I'd better start another project.


lexlane said...

That looks amazing!

lexlane said...

That looks amazing!

Hill Country Hippie said...

Thank you precious daughter!

Sue M said...

Gorgeous work -love your expression "Art Trance" -they're lovely to be in, I agree! Good luck and positive thoughts for test results.

Jeans 'n Tshirt said...

That looks like a great way to mesmerize your self! Love 21 secrets AND we just got relocated to Fort Worth from Georgia so I could use some mesmerizing myself thanks

Hill Country Hippie said...

Thanks Sue, and welcome to Texas Jeans & T! Glad you both stopped by for a visit!