Wednesday, January 19, 2011

TODAY'S THE DAY!

Movers should be arriving at the townhouse momentarily. I just made an emergency run down to Houston yesterday because we had some papers that needed to be signed and notarized, but I'll be heading back to Wimbo just as soon as I get one last load of stuff dropped off at The Guild (a great charity-run consignment store). They only accept 5 items at a time, so John and I have worn a path from their door to ours lately. Tomorrow's when the fun really begins. That's when this big ol' truck is gonna show up at my door, and I start tryin' to figure out where to put it all. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

musingegret said...

One word: Signs

Signs printed with 72 point font and taped to doors, walls, floors even. That way, you can stand in the entrance and direct the movers instead of leading the tour.

Good Luck, dear HCH! Take some pics of the 'controlled chaos' so that those of us who are **not** moving this week can sigh blissfully and send you energetic thoughts!! ;-)