Sunday, February 1, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...


BECCA! Becca, if you would please shoot me an email (becky(dot)lane(at)vownet(dot)net) to let me know where to send it, I will get your prize in the mail as quickly as possible - taking into consideration that I leave for Dallas bright and early tomorrow, to go take care of my sister post-op, so not sure when I will have a chance to go out looking for a post office. But you will get it eventually, I promise! And what is "it"? The wonderful book A Year in Provence, by Peter Mayle, and some lovely lavender soap, courtesy of one of our Bountiful Sprout vendors, Bell Springs Products. Hope you enjoy your little vacation in a place that defines what it means to live with "Seasonality!"

P.S. Many thanks to www.madisonpubliclibrary.org for the above image.

1 comment:

Polly said...

Becca, you will absolutely love this book. Congratulations!