Friday, April 26, 2019

IT'S OPEN! SORT OF...


When the big red food truck disappeared from in front of Agave, my first thought was "Oh no! I guess he just wasn't getting enough business to make it worth his while." But then we noticed cars in front. And, finally, spotted that little red neon sign in the window. Yes! They are finally open! Sort of.


I say "sort of" because, as it turns out, they are still doing their cooking in the food truck, which was just moved around back. Based on that, and the fact that they set up a couple of port-a-potties and a hand washing station outside, I'm guessing they still haven't tackled the septic issues that have kept it shut down for the last eight or nine years. But hey, at least we finally got to see the inside, after all those years of wondering!


They have added quite a few things to the menu, and plan to keep adding as the business grows.

Not bad, not bad at all. Still, I'll be a whole lot happier when I can get tea and other beverages served over ice, in a glass.


No comments: