Monday, May 15, 2017

COLOR-MAD MONDAY: ALLEY ADVENTURES

One thing new I discovered, on this last trip to San Miguel de Allende, is that there are secret pedestrian passageways scattered about town -- shortcuts from one section to another. Our hostess at Casa de la Noche put us onto the first one, which led directly from our hotel up to the area around La Fabrica Aurora. Not only are they a much safer and cooler way to traverse on foot, they are like falling down the proverbial rabbit hole. You just never know what color-madness you might find there!

Heading into the passageway near our hotel.
Coming out, after many twists and turns, at the other end -- on the street leading to La Fabrica Aurora.

Then there were other spots I discovered on my own...




and with The Muses.





And, you know me. There's nothing I love more than falling down a color-mad rabbit hole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabulous. xox