Monday, February 20, 2017

KEEPING THE SPARK ALIVE

One of my favorite things about moving to a new town or country has always been the exploring -- going on little adventures in the area to scout out all that is unique about the area, and to discover our soon-to-be-favorite haunts. This "epic" trip to Fredericksburg (now funny, 'though not at the time) was one of our very first adventures upon moving here, and made me ever so grateful that Hubby's next car came with with GPS.

I thought that early-splorin'-bliss might go on and on here in the Hill Country -- and it did go on much longer than usual. But, alas, we eventually reverted to creatures of habit and routine. Our recent trip to Hye reminded me of what we have been missing, so I was pretty darn tickled when I saw Hubby lay this on the check-out counter at the bookstore the other day.


Not only will he and I be sharing more adventures, we'll also be on the lookout for fun places we can share with Little Goober some day. And, to top it all off, he is sending out word to local camera buffs that he'd like to organize some photography day trips. So, if you know anyone who might be interested, be sure and let us know!

No comments: