Thursday, September 15, 2016

MAKING A RAINBOW

It was a hard, hard thing to do, but yesterday I finally cleared the dining room table off and put all of my paper-painting supplies back where they belong. Remember how neat and organized those supplies were when I first set them out? Well, within a day or two it was looking more like this.



So, I'm sure you can just imagine what it looked like after two weeks. But, oh my, the fun that was had! Cuz the thing about paper painting is, the more you do, the better you get. And, the better you get, the more fun you have. And, the more fun you have, the more you want to do! Alas, at some point you finally have to stop making more paper, and actually start using what you've made -- else you just might end up on an episode of Hoarders. Then again, how many people, when asked what they did this week, can honestly say...


"I made a rainbow!"





No comments: