Tuesday, May 10, 2016

GET READY, CUZ HERE I COME

When I went to Lexi's house for our tea outing on Sunday, I couldn't resist taking another peak at the nursery, to see what's new. In case you haven't figured this out for yourself, my daughter has a thing for handmade. So, you can imagine her glee when this panda nightlight showed up from crafty clay artist Aunt Priscilla -- a perfect match for the giant panda wall decals surrounding Little Goober's crib!




There were also several new things ordered from Etsy...

A Nursing Drape
A Floor Mat For Baby
A Diaper Bag
What do you mean, this isn't for me?
I have a feeling I'm going to have the only grandbaby around who likes playing with skeleton toys.

The only thing I couldn't figure out was this pile over in the corner.


When I asked her about the pool toys, Lex said those were things that might come in handy during labor. Then it hit me. That little suitcase behind them? It is packed. This is her grab-and-head-to-the-hospital-pile! And, with Goober's official due date just eleven days off, I guess there's just as much chance he could come early as late. SQUEEEEE!


Looks like he will be a very well-dressed little dude, when he takes his leave of the birthing center.

2 comments:

musingegret said...

Squeeee is right! Are y'all ready to head to hospital whenever the call comes in? This reminds me of 20 years ago when baby sis was due with her first one and my folks were RV camping down there at Lone Star Resort by William Cannon/35. The call from sis came at 5 AM: "Are y'all ready to have a baby??!!" Needless to say, it was a caravan to St. David's early that morning. Hope y'all have as much fun!! Keep us posted.

Hill Country Hippie said...

We are more than ready!