Tuesday, October 7, 2014

SEASONALITY ON THE SQUARE


One thing I love about our little town is that the merchants go all-out when it comes to seasonal decor.


Needless to say, I was tickled pink when I ran into town on a quick errand the other day, and stumbled upon all this...




and this!




Tourists loooooove this kind of stuff, dontcha know?


Which brings me to the downside of living in our little town. Being retired, I can usually run all my errands during the week and avoid the crowds. However, being retired, not only do I sometimes forget that it's a Saturday, I forget that it happens to be a Market Days Saturday -- the busiest one of the entire year! Which is how I ended up stuck in this...


a line of bumper-to-bumper cars stretching as far as the eye could see. (heavy sigh)
 

No comments: