Friday, September 26, 2014

A PERFECT DAY

Oh Fall! How do I love the? Let me count the ways:

Cool, crisp morning walks, complete with beautiful sunrises and lots of signs that the Cantina Garden is finally awakening from its late summer dormancy.


An al fresco lunch with the in-laws-to-be, out on the beautiful terrace behind Inoz', overlooking Cypress Creek...


where we had a "passing of the albums." (Holly was kind enough to share with me a huge family album, where I could see pictures of Little Nate growing up. She also encouraged me to contribute something to the beautiful wedding album she has created for Lex and Nate. I felt honored to do so.)





Last, but certainly not least, there was dinner out on our upper porch with daughter Lex and granddaughter Izzy, who will be staying with us for the first time this weekend.


AND, all of this without one single mosquito bite! Now that's what I call a perfect day.
  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great. Izzy is adorable. xox