Friday, July 25, 2014

FREAKY FRIDAY: GARDEN ART

You all know how much I love my whirly gig and bottle trees, but did you know that my hubby too is a collector of fine garden art? No? Well, by all means, let's take a tour!

Notice the way in which the gnome's hat coordinates with the bench behind it.


And, of course, a garden just isn't a garden without one of these.


I was going to stop here, but hubby came into the room and saw what I was doing. "But you forgot my two favorites," he whined. So back outside we went.

Lucy
Jedi Gnome
His new birdbath is fairly awesome as well.


Truly a man of taste, is he not?

Is it any wonder that we get along so well?

P.S. A special shout out to all the "loving" family members who keep gifting him with these dear little gnomes. You know who you are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like ice cream man.....xox

Hill Country Hippie said...

Is that not the craziest bird feeder ever? I never thought of it as an ice cream cone man, although now that you mention it... It came with a tag that said "Lucy", so I always picture Lucy Ricardo with cat's eye glasses, and all that red hair piled atop her head.