Wednesday, November 20, 2013

THE CHOCOLATE DRAWER

I wasn't planning to do a post this morning. I thought we'd be heading for the airport to pick up Hubby's big brother and his wife. However, we got a call saying they'd been delayed at least an hour, so I decided to do a bit more cleaning. In fact, I decided to tackle the chocolate drawer. What, you don't have a chocolate drawer? What's wrong with you?

It's not just for candy of course. It also contains phone books we never use, baking supplies, and even some ingredients for Mexican Hot Chocolate and Chai Lattes. It's pretty much my favorite drawer. Its most important resident is our giant bars of Hershey's Special Dark chocolate. We each go in there and break off a square after most meals, and it's truly amazing how many crumbs that can generate over time.

Post-Dustbusting Residue
But now it's shiny clean, so we're good to go for at least another year or so.
 

No comments: