Thursday, August 22, 2013

NUMBER TWO ARRIVES!



The second Circle Journal has arrived! It showed up before I had even got the first one mailed off. This one began its journey in Michigan, then made its way down to Florida, before finally showing up here in Central Texas. Hopefully, it won't take me quite as long to gird my loins and start painting this time. In fact, I've already had a brainstorm about what I want to paint, and I'm just itchin' to get started!


The owner of this journal claims she has never made one before, but I find that hard to believe. It's just way too precious!


Looks like it's made out of wallpaper scraps.


Love the way she scalloped and staggered the edges of the pages, and just look at these cute little sign-in tags she provided for us to decorate with our photos and bio info.


Let the games begin!

No comments: