Sunday, March 24, 2013

POODIE'S RE-DO UPDATE

Well, Big Sister is finally unpacked! Though she still has furniture to refinish and a bit of final tweaking and accessorizing to do, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of the latest photos juxtaposed against the "before" pictures. It's going to be a bit difficult for me to match the photos up, considering I've never stepped foot in the place, but I'll give it a try. Maybe it would be best if I just give you one room at a time. For today, we'll start with a little 70's-style "den" that opened off the kitchen, and which Poodie will now be using as her cozy office/TV/reading/napping room.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:

As you can see, she widened the doorway and made a little half-wall.
Before:


After:

Well, I think this is what is now on that blank wall to the right of the kitchen door, but I wouldn't swear to it. Carolyn, correct me if I'm wrong!


Amazing difference, no? I'll share more with you later, soon as I can get the photos matched up!

No comments: