Saturday, November 17, 2012

UH-OH, HERE I GO AGAIN!


Man-oh-man, I'm getting so behind in my Wild Art 2 class! I haven't done a thing all week, what with having to fetch and spread mulch last weekend, being in Houston Tuesday and Wednesday, then being in Austin all day Thursday for John's MRI/MRA. It wouldn't really matter, since you have a full year's access to the videos and are free to go at your own speed. It's just that it's a lot more fun when you are keeping pace with the majority of the participants who started taking it right along with you, when the class first opened. That way you're all sharing photos of your work over on the class facebook page, swapping tips, answering questions, and just generally being inspired by one another.


The other problem with being behind is that I've, umm, well, already found another, er, new class to take -- Christy Tomlinson's 12 Artsy Ornaments of Christmas , and it starts real soon! Yeah, yeah, I know -- I swore I would never overlap classes again, since it makes me lose focus, and I end up not getting as much bang for my buck out of either one. Buh-buh-but this one is a Christmas class, with twelve different teachers (including old faves Christy and Junelle, and lots of possible future faves!), teaching twelve different projects to decorate your home and tree with during the holidays! Now I ask you, how on earth is a gal supposed to resist something as fun as that -- especially if she's a Christmas-Crazy gal like me?


No comments: