Thursday, September 27, 2012

AM I EXCITED, OR WHAT?

Donna Downey
Well, tomorrow's the day -- the day that High School Debbie and I will be heading over to San Antonio for this 2-day workshop with Donna Downey. At least, I hope Debbie will be going with me. Her daughter is expecting, and though her official due-date wasn't until mid-October, they are now thinking the baby could come at any moment. Normally, I would be praying for her daughter to hold on for a while longer, but since they have estimated that her baby is already a nine-pounder (her hubby weighed eleven pounds at birth), well, that would be downright cruel!


We'll be taking three different classes, each requiring different supplies. You receive a kit for each one, containing some of the supplies, they bring certain supplies for all of the students to share, and then there are other supplies that each student must bring from home. My original plan was to pack my art supplies in that little tote bag on the left, and my clothes, make-up and what-have-you in the rolling carry-on bag on the right. Once I started gathering everything together, however, it didn't take long to figure out that it would have to be the other way around!



See ya later alligator!

No comments: