Tuesday, March 6, 2012

SIMPLE HAPPY: RECONNECTING WITH OLD FRIENDS

I can't believe it! First I get a message from my old high school buddy Linda, announcing her plan to attend this April's Story Circle Network conference in Austin with me. Then last week, when I was making plans to meet up with old friend Lynn at her son's play, you'll never guess what she told me? Damn. You guessed. Yes! I have not one, but two great friends going to the conference with me this year, and I didn't have to pester them, or twist their arms or anything! Is this gonna be awesome, or what?
So, that's two important eras of my life represented.  What about all my buds from those other eras -- maybe someone from the Crestgate Crowd, the Katy Clan, the Bagel Babes or the Indo Mob? Anyone care to join us? We'll be havin' some serious fun, I gare-on-tee!

No comments: