Saturday, February 11, 2012

COLOR-HAPPY 'SPLORERS

I spotted this when I came out of our local grocery store the other day, and it put such a huge smile on my face, I just couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.

Is that bike motorized?
Apparently I wasn't the only one it had that effect on, for just about everyone who passed suddenly slowed their pace, then broke out into a grin!

Not only do the bike and bug match each other, they match my blog as well!
I love the funny little retro luggage rack on top.
Now, I don't know about you, but this is what I call "travelin' in style!"

2 comments:

Teri H said...

Too cute! And speaking of cute... I've been trying to talk David into getting this for our home on wheels: http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/1968-Wanderlodge-Bluebird-101635340

Hill Country Hippie said...

Yep, I can definitely see you living in that. All it needs is your hippy-gypsy-cowgirl touch to make it precious!