Thursday, October 13, 2011

CREATIVE REUSE


If you're ever looking for creative ways to repurpose some of the bits and pieces you have sitting around your house or property, just go wander the aisles of a good flea market.  When we were strolling around at Wimberley Market Days not long ago, my niece was in need of a shelf to go over her desk.  Who knew there were at least a thousand different things you could make shelves out of?  Like that shutter, for instance.  It wasn't exactly what she needed, but it might be an interesting way to use one of those antique shutters I keep dragging from house to house, no?

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Love it! Repurposing rocks.

Hill Country Hippie said...

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! First time I read this, I was thinking "Hmm, wonder what on earth she's making with those rocks?" Second time I got it!