Sunday, September 11, 2011

THE MISSING CHUNK

Just finished reading through the section of my 1977 journal which describes our month-long Euro-jaunt, the move back to the states, the job and house hunt, etc. -- background research for the next story over on Miss Becky Goes Abroad.  It left me with one burning question: where are all the frickin' photos?  All through the trip I talk about our taking photos, and when we got back to the states I mention going to pick up the trip pictures.  So how come I have no memory whatsoever of ever having seen any of those photos, or any from our first couple of years back in the states, in any of our photo albums?  It's a mystery!  I wonder if we maybe had all the film turned into slides or something?  Looks like I'll have to do some digging around, huh?

2 comments:

PLane said...

For some reason your post didn't appear on my FB page today. FB is acting weird (as it often does). Some posts just disappeared, not only on my page, but on Mike's too. Wish I knew why and could get them BACK.

Hill Country Hippie said...

Is it just my posts which you are losing, or other people's as well? If it's just my posts, the trouble could be on my end. I'm having all kinds of weird problems with my computer these days!