Monday, August 1, 2011

HUBBY'S NEST

I've shared lots of pictures of my little nests over the last several years, but I don't think I've ever shown you my hubby's nest, down in the man-cave.

Since our house is built into the side of a hill, and his little cubbyhole is on the back side of the lower story, I guess it really is a cave, with nothing but a few cinder blocks separating him from the dug out earth!  I would feel totally claustrophobic there, without any windows or natural light, but he seems quite happy.

What about you?  What kind of nest do you have?  Where do you go when you need to think, want to create something, or just want to curl up with a good book?

1 comment:

nellie said...

My "cave" is the bathtub! Nothing better than a HOT bath, lots of bubbles, and a good book (and possibly a nice glass of chardonnay!)