Friday, April 29, 2011

GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER?

The Peanut Gallery at a B&R Baseball Game in Bahrain
The lady in the Jackson Marine tee-shirt, Miss "N", is going to be in town this weekend, and we are having lunch together.  The one on the far left, Miss "P", and her husband "T", are coming to spend the whole day with us tomorrow.  Hopefully, they are all bringing photos and stories of our time togther in Bahrain, which will serve as fodder for more tales on Miss Becky Goes Abroad.  And, since all my new-found Fly Lady cleaning routines sort of fell by the wayside when DH and the contents of our townhouse arrived here, I am scurrying like crazy to get the house "Company Clean".  TTFN!

1 comment:

Hill Country Hippie said...

Via Facebook:
* Jodi Snook Sanford: I love Paula's shades in the picture, very cool!

* Becky Thomas :I've got a couple of other pictures I've gotta show you -- she was one cute hippie chick!