Sunday, October 11, 2009

HA JOHN, GOTCHA! FALL TO DO'S


(Click PictureTo Enlarge)

I was looking at one of my hippie magazines the other day, when suddenly I started going "Ooh, ooh, John! Look at these cool new solar clothes dryers they've come up with. They are so awesome!" Well, I know my hubby, and I recognized that glint in his eye. If there's one thing he can't resist, it's any sort of new gadget. He was practically whipping that check book out of his hip pocket, even though we have a wonderful set of front-loaders already, as he walked towards me, saying "Lemme see!" You should have seen his face, when I showed him the picture of an old-fashioned clothesline!

3 comments:

musingegret said...

Ahhh, now that's a great way to decrease electric usage and nothing smells as good as sun-bleached sheets and pilla'cases! Plus there's all the extra exercise of hauling wet clothes out and dry clothes in---hee hee! But it's sure nice to know that the boy dudn't think twice about gifting his lady love; start making your xmas list.

lexlane said...

Your mother was right; you are a mean and vindictive woman picking on your poor hubby like that.

Hill Country Hippie said...

You gotta start a list way before now for my hubby. He's probably been Christmas shopping all summer! He for certain has my birthday already. He's been torturing me with hints and the birthday song for weeks now.