Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SNEAK PEAK



Mercy me! Having just one day to get reorganized and ready to head out again just isn't enough - especially when there's so much reorganizing to do! It certainly has been a fun-filled week though, what with gnocchi-fests, weddings, kids and puppies arriving and departing, architects stopping by with garden plans to be approved, plans being made for a prodigal daughter's return, reconnecting with old friends, making new ones, etc. I haven't even given a thought to what I should pack for a fall trip to Ohio. In fact, I'm not sure I even own clothes appropriate for a fall trip to Ohio. All I know is, whatever I decide to take is gonna have to find its way to the laundromat sometime today - in between a mini meeting of the muses (or a meeting with the mini muse?) and lunch at Mima's - and then into my suitcase. So, I'd best get a move on! But first, how about a little peak at what's in store for the Mexican Courtyard Kitchen Cantina Garden?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly what I pictured for you!! It will be fabulous and you are going to love having a garden again. I can't wait to see the finished product. Maybe it will inspire me to work on my garden again ~ Gus

Hill Country Hippie said...

John doesn't really want to mess with a pond again, so we're thinking about installing a smallish 3-tiered fountain, of the sort you see in courtyards from Mexico to New Orleans to Europe, in the center of that flagstone area. Wouldn't that be beautiful, framed in the center of the arched gate? We won't run it full-time, just when we're out there, and I'm hoping we can capture the condensation from our AC, which comes out of a pipe nearby, to top the fountain up when needed.

musingegret said...

Ahhh, an arched gate, a mission bell, rocklined terraces and a pond/fountain! How perfectly beautiful. Have a wonderful trip to Ohio; loved the Gnocchi Fest pics---sounded delicious and tons of fun.