Friday, January 16, 2009

SHE'S COME UNDONE

Just when I was really getting into this knitting business, one of my 20 loops across the needle seems to have gone missing. And now Lexie is no longer here to show me how to fix it! How dare she just show me enough to get started, and then walk out on me? Even if I figure out how to correct my mistake (highly unlikely), I still don't know how to finish the scarf and get it off of the needles. Guess I'll just have to go buy more yarn and another pair of needles, so I can have something to work on until she comes back in March and can rescue the first one. Of course, if I take that route, I could end up with oodles of different projects and a zillion knitting needles. Or, I suppose I could put on my big girl panties, and make my way over to the fiber arts shop, to ask for help...

No comments: