Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A PICTURE'S WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS





One of the bloggers I visit is taking a break from writing. Instead, for an entire month she will simply post 3 photos per day, 1 snapshot each for morning, noon and night, to represent what was going on in her life on that particular day. No words at all? Get real! I could never hold in my words for an entire month - I'd explode! But it might be fun to try it occasionally, maybe for a day, or maybe just a portion of a day, or... oh, forget it! Who am I kidding?

2 comments:

Polly said...

Becky, I love the shutters behind your bed. Is that a window, or are they a headboard?

Hill Country Hippie said...

They are just old shutters that I picked up years ago. I usually have them set up in the corner of a room or something, but our real bed is still in Houston with my husband, and I needed a temporary headboard, so, voila!

P.S. I just added your name to the hat.