Thursday, March 28, 2019

A MYSTERY ADVENTURE

Adventure Boy has really been keeping me busy this past week. Yesterday he had me out chasing wildflowers (photos later), but last Friday, when there were no movies left that we wanted to see on "Date Day", he decided to take me on one of his mystery adventures -- the kind where I don't know where I'm going 'til I'm there! This time we ended up on the shores of Lake Austin.


Welcome to Hula Hut, doing their best to "Keep Austin Weird" for over 25 years!



Hula Hut is kinda like one of those "choose your own story" books, where you get to decide what happens next along the way. Why? Because you get a totally different experience, depending on where you decide to sit or hang out.




And talk about color-mad!



It may not have been the best seafood I ever had, but I gotta give it 5 Stars for atmosphere!



 

No comments: