Thursday, November 1, 2018

THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Well, I've been up to my neck in paint and paper and gelli plates this past week, scrambling like crazy to get a sumptuous array of collage papers completed. It is not at all like me to work with such focus and determination. Then again, it's been a really long time since I had any sort of deadlines hanging over my head.





No, I haven't gone back to work! It's just that I'm bound and determined to finish up at least one or two more projects in that on-line class I've been taking my sweet time with since the first of October. There is no deadline for completion, but...


it's time to start packing for Lucky Star! My sister Kathy arrives here this Sunday, then on Wednesday she, daughter Lex and I will all head off to beautiful Hunt, Texas for five days of pure magic. And, I just know that, once we get back, I will be so obsessed with all the new stuff I learned there, I will forget all about these wonderful projects I've enjoyed so much, and the ones I've yet to explore. And that would just be so, so sad, don't you think?

No comments: