Thursday, November 9, 2017

A DELIGHTFUL DISCOVERY

The Potager of my Dreams

On our last full day at Lucky Star we hadn't signed up for any afternoon classes, so my roomies and I decided to do some exploring in town. First we had to introduce Alexis to The Hunt Store, which LaNell took me to see last time we were both there. Then we went to check out a new place we'd been hearing about, The Market @ Bridget's Basket


Bridget's Basket boasts a huge organic vegetable garden as well as a nice little vegetable stand, and while that alone would make it worth a looksee, there is so, so much more to tempt you! There's a little bakery/cafe with indoor and outdoor dining, and a shop that stocks artisanal items (both food and non-food) from local Texas and small U.S. producers. Plus there's a wall-o-wine! Check it out:

 







You owe it to yourself to stop in, next time you're anywhere close to Hunt, TX.

Seriously!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice, looks like Lucky Star was another great experience. So many photos. Like I said to Leslie G. wish I lived closer. xox