Tuesday, September 5, 2017

OUR NEW FAMILY RULE


This weekend I had a brilliant brain fart. The kids were all gathering here on Sunday for a little holiday celebration. In fact, Lex, Nate, Izzy Dog and Little Goober were planning to spend the night -- Calvin's first sleepover! The only problem with that is, once I get caught up in the fun of having them all around, I never seem to think about picking up my camera. But, as I was bringing the food to the table, I had this sudden inspiration. I ran back to grab my camera, set it in the middle of the table, and made a pronouncement. "Henceforth, we have a new family rule! Each one of you, at some point during the festivities, must pick up my camera and snap at least two shots on it. Understood?" It didn't take the boys long to realize what I had left myself open to, for they all started smirking simultaneously. "Are you sure you really want us using your camera?" Yes. It was a risk I was willing to take. These are the results.




Calvin tried to eat the camera whenever it got in his face.







Best idea I ever had!

No comments: