Wednesday, November 30, 2016

EXCELLENT ADVENTURE: RIDING THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS

 
When we had seen all there was to see in Diagon Alley, we decided to take the Hogwarts Express over to Hogsmeade, the little village that sits nestled below the castle where Hogwarts school is located.  As I'm sure you must know, we boarded the train here.




The train does actually move from one park to the other, but the stuff we saw through our windows? Well, that was something else altogether...



though it wasn't until I heard Harry, Ron and Hermione talking just outside the door to our compartment -- about the Dementors heading our way -- that I actually figured that out.


Oh No! What's happening in the hallway?


Is that Hagrid I see?


Whew! We made it!


Our first glimpse of Hogsmeade.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cool shots. Enjoy yourself. xox

Hill Country Hippie said...

Oh we did, believe me!