Tuesday, November 3, 2015

ONE HAPPY CAMPER

Well, this is the final countdown guys and gals. Less than 24 hours until I leave for Lucky Star, and I'm still in panic mode, trying to get everything done!

On the plus side, all the supplies I had to order for my screen printing class made it here in plenty of time.


On the down side, I'm still scurrying around like mad, hemming my new birthday jammies, which were about a foot too long, and washing, drying and ironing the blouse and bandanas I will be working on in my Indigo-Shibori-Tie-Dying class...


as well as the little onesies and bibs...


and tote bags and towels...


which I want to decorate with screen printing. Not to mention trying to come up with a few ideas concerning WHAT to print on them!


Then there is my Heartsongs Folio class, which is kind of an art journal thingy made with monoprint papers we have created using geli plates. We're supposed to pick a theme and then gather various images and ephemera that might fit in with that theme. I'm thinking...I may go with...

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
a GRANDBABY theme!

Most important decision of all?


Which Happy Shirts to pack!
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was torn between the shibori dying class or the apothecary cafe and since I'm only there one day it was a tough choice. I can't wait to see what you create. Oh, and I vote for that beautiful turquoise happy blouse. Hope to catch up to you on Friday.