Friday, November 13, 2015

A TOUCH OF SEASONALITY

You'll never guess what I found at HEB yesterday. These guys! A darling set of salt and pepper shakers, for less than five bucks, and the perfect little touch of seasonality to replace my Dia de Los Muertos skull in my dining room centerpiece.


Know why I love seasonality so much? Well, because, if I had that succulent centerpiece sitting there on my table all day every day, all year long, always looking the same, I would eventually stop seeing it. But, each time I add a tiny seasonal touch to it, I see it again with new eyes, and remember why I fell in love with it in the first place!


Can't wait to see how Santa and his burro will look with the twinkle lights that Hubby added turned on!

Hmmm, wonder if I could possibly fashion a few wee little luminaria bags to slip over some of the lights?
 

No comments: