Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WE'RE GETTIN' THERE!


We're just about ready for our big adventure to San Miguel de Allende! I've narrowed my choices down to three tops, three bottoms and three light jackets (mornings and evenings will drop into the 50s), all of which can be mixed and matched to make eight or nine different outfits...


three pairs of shoes...


and a few faux baubles -- my favorite kind!


Now all I have to do is pare down the amount of art supplies I want to take with me...


to just what I need to take, if the mood for some art journaling should strike.

A page from Mari Le Glatin Keis's The Art Of Travel With A Sketchbook
Aahhhh, the colors of Mexico!

One last thing on our To-Do list...


try to trade these boogers in for the next size down, so that we don't get slapped with a $75 per bag oversize fee by Southwest. Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So organized! I think I'm getting lazy as I get older. Last trip I took, I packed the night before!! Which is totally unlike me, but somehow it all worked out. Have fun!!!

Hill Country Hippie said...

I only put this much thought into international travel, which is a rare thing for us these days. Within Texas, I'm more of a "morning of" packer!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful trip, looks like you have thought it all out!