Friday, April 3, 2015

MY PRECIOUS LITTLE PACKRAT

As I've mentioned before, my hubby loves to shop. Especially when it comes to Christmas shopping! He likes to shop early and often. In fact, he's already bought a couple of presents for next Christmas. The only problem with this is that he tends to stash them in every nook and cranny of the house, then ends up forgetting what all he bought or where he put it. That's why, a month or so after Christmas, he always ends up plopping a belated gift or two in someone's lap.

Well, hubby also likes to shop for clothes, but he doesn't much care for weeding out the old stuff. Which is why his closet eventually got so jam-packed that he couldn't get anything in or out, and he was forced to do a major overhaul. So I wasn't the least bit surprised when he found yet another Christmas gift for me.


What did flabbergast me was this:


Yep, that sucker had been in there almost EIGHT years, and he just now stumbled across it.

Gotta love 'im!