Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WHAT TO DO WITH USED TEABAGS

Well, I finally finished my first project in Christy Tomlinson's 12 Artsy Ornaments class -- guaranteed to delight any tea-drinking-art-journaling gal like me...


Itty-bitty journals made out of used teabags and cardboard!

Would have finished way sooner if I hadn't decided I needed to make at least a half dozen to share.


Takes a while to save up that many tea bags!


You can actually write in them if you so choose.


Now it's on to the next project and, hopefully, spending some time with my little Christmas journal, which has been sadly neglected!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so darn cute. I love the wreath round her hair. xox

tricia said...

I love these!

Hill Country Hippie said...

This is the third year in a row that I've taken Christy's 12 Artsy Ornaments class. I never get through even half of the projects since the class doesn't open until December, when things are already getting crazy, but it's still worth it. For one thing it's cheap compared to most other on-line classes. For another you get exposed to a lot of neat instructor/artists that you might not have found otherwise. This year I thought I'd just make three or four ornaments that look the most fun, and then turn some of the other techniques into Christmas journal pages.