Monday, July 28, 2014

MY COLOR-MAD HEAP OF LUSCIOUS

No, I still don't know what I'm going to wear to my daughter's wedding. I think I might have the rehearsal dinner figured out though! A week or so ago I started pulling out different things I already owned, to see if I couldn't combine them in a new way to make something that would pass for "Speakeasy" style. When I was done trying things on, I looked over and saw this...


an entire chair full of bluish-greyish-greenish lusciousness, which, in a totally unplanned/unconscious instance of serendipity, is my standard reply when someone asks "What color would you call your eyes?" Only they are more insipid than luscious. Anywho, I had no freakin' idea I had so many things in the very same color family. What would you call this color anyway?  Teal?



Robin's Egg?



Prussian?



I really should get around to putting it all away, I suppose, but it just makes me so happy to see this ooly-drooly mess each time I walk into the room!
 

No comments: