Wednesday, November 13, 2013

TAKE A RIDE

Looking for the best present ever, for a special small child in your life? How about a ride on the Polar Express? In their jammies! With singing waiters and hot chocolate! Apparently several different places around the country are doing it, but this is the one my friend Paula found and gave to her son, daughter-in-law, and grandson as an early Christmas present. The amazing thing is that she didn't buy tickets for herself and Tim as well. I don't think I could have been that unselfish! Her son and his wife are both teacher/coaches, and fall is very hard on them all, so she thought they could use a little family get-away, just the three of them. Me? I don't think I could've passed that up. In fact... if you don't have a kid to take... you can always take me!

No comments: