Tuesday, October 29, 2013

TAKE ME TO THE RIVER


Remember that art journal background that I showed you a few days ago,  and all the options for finishing it that I was torn between? Well, guess what? I didn't choose any of them!

 
Every time I opened the journal and started to do something with it, my mind would drift back to that amazing class on the banks of the gorgeous Guadalupe river, where I spent the entire day painting with Juliette Crane. I remembered her story about the beautiful horses who had jumped into the river in the middle of her class the day before, just to cool off. Then I thought about all of us ladies who did the very same thing, the following afternoon.


 Next thing I knew, I had painted this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought swimming in the river was glorious...great color in your pages.....so luminous. xox