Saturday, October 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME & ZIPPY

You're never gonna guess what Hubby surprised me with as an early birthday gift. Was it diamonds? No. Pearls? No. Even better -- he had my precious little Zippy, who must be about eight or nine now,  detailed


Not just washed. Not even the Deluxe Wash. DETAILED! I didn't even know what that meant until now. In case you don't know either, here's what happened.  First of all, my hubby removed several month's worth of accumulated crap from my car, including not just shopping bags, but also plant trays, quilts and pool toys for river floating. It had reached the stage where there was almost no room for groceries, even with the back seats down!



I had a box of push-pins in my car, oh, six or seven months ago? It was whenever Lucky Star Lisa sent me those art camp posters and asked me to hang them up around town. The box came open and they spilled all over the back half of my car. Hubby picked them all up, one by one.


Next he took her to the fancy car wash over in San Marcos, where they had one particular guy spend two or three hours hand cleaning, shining and polishing every single surface in or on that vehicle. They even shampooed the carpets and upholstery! He completed the transformation by hand-waxing the exterior.


It's like having a brand new car! Zippy is very, very happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - such a wonderful gift! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW - such a wonderful gift! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!