Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ONE SMART COOKIE

Yabba Dabba Dooo! They're finally coming to install the new A.C. unit today. Or so they say. Fingers crossed! In the meantime, my hubby proved to me yet again that he is one smart cookie. I heard him rattling around in the tool drawer yesterday afternoon, and asked what he was up to. "I need to pull the motor out of that A.C. unit before they take it away." "Hmmmm, why would he do that?", you might be wondering. Well, it's a brand new motor we just paid about $500.00 for a few months back, only to have something different, and twice as expensive, go wrong a short time later, which we've opted not to fix. And, since we have a second unit that's the very same type, and the very same age, but which still has it original motor, we may very well be needing a new one in the not too distant future. Now why didn't I think of that?
 

No comments: