Sunday, April 28, 2013

CURSES!

Lots of fun happenings this weekend, and tons of photos taken. Too bad I can't share any of them with you. A couple of days ago, when I wrote that post about Dillo Dan, every time I tried to add a photograph from iPhoto, all I got was a black square. I ended up having to tear the artwork out of my journal and scan it, in order for my computer to allow me to post it on my blog.  Hubby had no clue what was going on, so I mentioned it to Sonny the computer whiz. He said he'd take a look at it when he got here.

So yesterday afternoon we sat down at my computer, and I tried to show him what was going on. Only guess what? Everything was back to working just fine! Woohoo! Of course, we had lots of fun stuff planned for that evening and this morning, lots more photos to take, etc. But, as soon as they headed back to Austin today, I ran straight to my computer, downloaded all my photos from this weekend, and proceded to write a blog post. Well, guess what happened whenever I tried to add photos to it? AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

No comments: