Saturday, March 23, 2013

STUDIO SATURDAY

Well, it's Studio Saturday, so I guess you're wondering what all I've been up to in my wee little studio this week.


The answer is, not much! Unless, of course, you consider being able to see the top of one's work table, for the first time in ages, to be noteworthy. I'm guessing my husband does, for it literally stopped him in his tracks when he spotted it, and had him saying "Well look at you!"

I also started making a shopping list of supplies I will need for the various classes I'll be taking at Lucky Star Art Camp. Yep, I'm already packing for an art camp that is still more than six months away! Think maybe I'm a tad excited? I've never been to a week-long art camp before, but I did take a weekend class with Donna Downy not long ago, and I was amazed at what all one has to schlepp to these sorts of things, in addition to your clothes and toiletries. It takes some planning to fit it all in, without having any disastrous leaks or spills!


One thing on the list was a cup for holding your painting water. Yesterday, when we had some time to kill before our movie started, I wandered into Archivers and Joann's, and you'll never guess what I found.


Just like the little metal ones we used to drink out of when I was a Brownie and Girl Scout, only waaaay cuter!


One thing down, ninety-nine to go!

No comments: