Tuesday, January 8, 2013

OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD

Well, we're off to see the wizard again -- the hypertension wizard in Houston, that is. Normally I'd be excited, since we usually manage to pack a lot of fun into these quickie trips, turning them into mini vacays. This time I'm not so sure. They are predicting severe thunderstorms with high winds and possible flooding, all day and all night, both today and tomorrow, both here AND in Houston. That may put a bit of a "damper" on our fun, and make for some miserable road time. I'm just praying we don't need paddles in order to get back home.

In the meantime, I've got new photos of Poodie's 70's-Condo-Redo. She's got paint on her walls, and it's time for your first shock!


CHARCOAL GRAY!


Surprising, no? But trust me, It's gonna be FAB-u-lous!

No comments: